Saturday, August 14, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me!!!

 It's 18th Birthday yay!! Wow I'm already 18 years old and I'm still looking young! Haha alright let's talk about how we actually celebrate through the whole day.

We went to the Quality Hotel at hmm,, somewhere around Balestier for steamboat together with my family and cousin family. Well we reached there first and was waiting for cousin family outside the restaurant while we start taking pictures wahaha!! Here's are the photos...



Haha and finally they reached and we went in for steamboat dinner CHEERS~!!!
Wow look at those foods!!! Yum Yum!!


Hmm..I think that's the pictures I have so far cause I ate too much there and forgot about photo shoots =x
Haa alright let's skip to the cake cutting ceremony!!
Here's the photo, Enjoy!


Haha guess what? My DOB is just exactly the same as my aunt and so we're celebrating our Birthday together on that day heehee((:


Last but not least let's us introduce my Birthday present!!!
This is from darling yay((: love u! 
Ok think that's all for this post(:
See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment